Traduire/ Translate

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Holiday Time

Good morning,

I will be away from December 27th and returning January 9th.

My husband owns his tractor trailer and hauls freight to the west coast, so basically I will be travelling from Montreal Quebec to Vancouver British Columbia then down to Seattle Washington USA then back to Toronto Ontario then home.

I'm looking forward to it because this way we can spend quality time together and it's the only way I can actually catch up on some reading.

I will have very limited access to internet during this time, so I may not have time to visit and comment on your blogs.





I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all Happy Holidays and a fantastic New Year

hugs
Louise

3 comments:

Danielle Champagne said...

Louise, Je te souhaite un beau moment sur la route avec ton mari, soyez prudents ! et fais le plein de merveilleux paysages, beaucoup de photos! Je te souhaite une bonne année 2013, pleine de joie de paix et de santé ! bises. :)

Riet Kamstra said...

Happy New Year for you and your family too Louise and enjoy the Holidays. What a nice trip you are making!

Riet XXX

Pierrette said...

Bon voyage et bonne route...