Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Sneaky Tilda for Simply Magnolia

Happy Sunday

Time for a new challenge at Simply Magnolia, our theme is 

CAS or Fully Loaded

Don't forget you have 2 weeks to enter our challenge


My cards are always fully loaded, so for me it's a challenge to create and Clean and Simple card  and I'm always up for a challenge.  Papers are Prima Songbird Collection and Kraft cardstock.
All machine stiched and inked.

For my card I used the Sketch from Crafty Creations Challenge





This little cutie is Sneaky Tilda and I must say one of my favotites 
and she is colored with Copics

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E47, E57, E35, E53, E50
Pink: E13, R21, R12, R01
Shoes: E44, E43, E42, E40



I used seam binding ribbon, a few Wild Orchid Craft Flowers and some bling


Entering my card
Addicted to Stamp - Pastel soft color
Ribbon girl blog - Add Ribbon
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia - Favorite color combo (Pink, Brown)
613 Avenue - Create own color (Brown, Pink, Cream)
Oldie but a Goodie - Stitching (old item used is paper)
Inky Chicks - Stitching
4 Crafty Chicks - Stitching

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

9 comments:

Maria Eugenia said...

Esta hermosa tu tarjeta!!! bellos colores me encanto!!!


Mis Cinco Amores Scrap

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet and delicate, very pretty
Hugs Julie P

Lori Turner said...

Awwww...what a precious card, Louise!! I love all your stitching - everything is just so pretty!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

Sol said...

Beautiful Coloring!! Great Details... FAB soft pastel colors.. And Lovely framing of the panels!!
Thank you for joining out Pastel challenge! at ATSC! Hugs Sol :o)

Helen said...

Beautiful card!
Thanks for playing at the Oldie but a Goodie Challenge!
Helen x

Willeke said...

What a beautifull card ! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations,

Hugs
Willeke

InkyAndScrappy said...

Love this! I adore the colors! Thanks for playing with CCC this week!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors, and your take on our sketch is so awesome. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and we hope to see again soon.
Hugs,
Anna xxx

Christy Designs said...

What a sweet card Lousie !
Love the pastel color you use here.
Thanks for joining us at IMLC and hope to see you again.
Hugs,
Christy