Traduire/ Translate

Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Little Santa sitting on the roof

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share with you today that I created for Herazz Scrapbooking


For my papers I used Kraft Cardstock and North Pole from Magnolia.  My tags are Doohickey's die called Vintage tags.  I added some Gesso and Snow-Tex to the edges of my papers. My ribbon was purchased at Michaels.



What a cutie, this is Little Santa from the new Waiting for Christmas collection, and I have him sitting on the snowy roof from the Christmas Story Collection.  I added some Snow-Tex for the snow and used my Tim Holtz Speckles Stencil to create the snowflakes around the image.

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Grey: W5, W3, W1, W00
Red: E19, E07, R27, R22, R00
Blue: B97, B95, B93, B91
Brown: E47, E44, E43, E42, E41



For my Flowers I used my Tattered Poinsettia die with White Mulberry paper and natural canvas.
I added some jute, twine and thread to add a rustic look.


Stars are wooden die-cuts which I inked and added some Snow-tex, For the reindeer I used my Shaper and movers die on some heavy cardstock then applied some Vintage Photo Distress Glitter.


another side view


one more 




Entering my card
Crafty Catz - Ribbon and/or Lace
Stamp and Create with Magnolia - Winter image with die-cuts
Crafty Calendar - Christmas
Stamping sensation - Christmas
Deep Ocean - Handmade flowers
Papertake weekly - 2 or 4 legs
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything goes
MDUC - Photo inspiration

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

9 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous card Louise thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz on this week's challenge
Hugs Dianne x DT

Danielle Champagne said...

TRop mignonnne ta carte Louise. couleurs douces ravissantes, mise en couleur de toute beauté, des accesoires qui complètent le tout magnifiquement. Superbe.

Lynne K said...

So many lovely details in this gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Stamping Sensations.

Lynne

Planetsusie said...

This is such a lovely Christmas card Louise, so totally cute - thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (All about Christmas) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

brenda said...

Your card is so pretty Louise and just perfect for our Christmas theme.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Dena said...

WOW!!!! Louise this is just the cutest card!!!!! The little Edwin matches the papers perfectly! You're too clever girlie!!! Love the poinsettia too!!!
Hugs, Dena

Franz♥ said...

What a great creation Louise! Love the colour combo and this image is too cute and funny!

Thank you for joining us at Magnolia Down Under Challenges this forthnight :*
Hugs, Franz.

Stampin'Piper said...

Such a lovely card! Love this little Santa, he looks great on the roof!

Thanks for joining us at Magnolia Down Under! Hugs Tanja

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! Love the gorgeous flowers, nicely done Louise
Hugs Julie P