Traduire/ Translate

Monday, August 17, 2015

A Summer campfire for All About Magnolia

Hi Everyone,

There`s nothing like a fun campfire in the summer roasting marshmallows.
This is the card I created for our mid-way reminder at All About Magnolia
Our theme is Summer


Papers are Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics,
 which I added a doily and some lace


I used a new stamp from the Boho Collection, I masked the mini log stamp 
and the Hiking Background.  Added mini pearls and black string 
to add texture to her hairpiece

Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E47, E44, E43, E41, E51
Dress: R85, R83, R81, W3
Log: E49, E57, E35, E53, E51
Trees: G99, YG95, YG91, YG21
Fire: R27, YG27, Y26, Y21


Lots of flowers and beads from WOC and LLC



Sentiment is also a Magnolia stamp, die used is Spellbinder Captivating Square
 and Go Kreate Frilly #7



entering my card
Paradise of Magnolia - Anything Goes
Marvelous Magnolia - Anything goes
The Crafters Cafe - The Great Outdoors
In the Pink - Anything Goes
Craft Heaven Shop - Bingo (Lace-Flowers-Bling)

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

6 comments:

Céline said...

qu'est ce que c'est beau ! une jolie scène et j'adore le bouquet
bises
céline

Kat W said...

Wow, this is so gorgeous I think I may have dribbled a little on my keyboard - lol! Your colouring is spectacular and all those flowers are stunning :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Danielle Champagne said...

Mignonne comme tout Louise, avec ses tresses et sa petit robe en dentelle, tilda nous vient tout droit des années "flower power", ne lui manque que son signe "Peace" ! j'adore. L'ajout de perles dans ses cheveux est si délicat. magnifique composition, les images choisies forment une belle scène! Joli bouquet. bises.

Sue said...

Louise, this isa truly gorgeous card. I love the shape you have chosen and your colouring and pretty design are dreamy...
Sue...xxx

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

Beautiful !!!!
xx Bianca.

Tina Makuc said...

I have nothing else to say rather than this is simply stunning Louise!
The papers are gorgeous and so are all the other details.. And you've made such an awesome scene.. Oh my.. I just love it to bits!
Thanks for joining us in this month's Craft Heaven Shop Challenge!
Hugs, Tina
Craft Heaven Shop