Traduire/ Translate

Tuesday, March 1, 2016

It's a beautiful day for Paradise of Stamps

Good day everyone,

We have a new challenge at Paradise of Stamps,
 we want to see a card for a girl/woman


My new adventure begins in Watercolor,
 I'm a Copic person so this is all new for me
I signed up for an Online Watercoloring class, which was a big help as 
I had no clue that the paper and brushes made such a difference.


I love flowers, I used Altenew set called Beautiful Day
I heat embossed with white powder, the used colors from my new set
of Gansai Waltercolor. here are the colors I used

Flowers:  Pale Aqua, Persian blue, Blue, Menthol Violet
Leaves: Mid Green, Ocean Green
I also added some silver from the set for a pearl effect


Added some fun foam and wrapped some vellum
around with a sentiment

Entering my card
Crafty Card Maker - For a Special Woman
CCEE Stampers - Floral design day
Crafty Catz - Special Lady

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

8 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

Stunning! I'm a copic girl too but have recently bought the aqua markers from crafter's companion and I've been having a go at watercolouring. Your card is beautiful and such fab inspiration :-) x

Kerys said...

Beautiful painting! I love the sentiment on the vellum. Thanks for joining us at CCT this week :)

Ina G said...

Awesome flowers and love your colour choices. Perfect finish with the vellum.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin said...

Louise, your watercolour course has paid off. These flowers are just beautiful.

Thank you for sharing this lovely creation in our 'Special Woman' challenge, and best of luck.

Lin
Crafty Cardmakers

Lynn McAuley said...

Such gorgeous blue blossoms! Thank your for sharing this beautiful card with the CCEE Stampers' in this week's Floral Design Challenge!

Naomi Johnson said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing it with us this week on Crafty Catz. Naomi x

crafty said...

Beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining us at crafty Cardmakers this time and hope to see you again
Mary

Magic Flying Boots said...

Wow, just beautiful! xxx

Jen