Traduire/ Translate

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Anything goes for Paradise of Stamps

Good day

My card to share with you today is for our challenge at Paradise Of Stamps

Our theme for the challenge is anything goes


I wanted to play more with my stamps and dies and go
a little bird crazy.   For a little dimension I used pop dots 
for the hat and red balloon and used black thread. 
 I also used movable eyes to add a little fun. 


Images are colored using copics

Entering my card
Deep Ocean - Dots / Stripes
Inky Chicks - Birthday Time
City Crafters - Balloons
Dream Valley - All creatures great and small

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day
Louise

6 comments:

baileyrosy.com said...

What a fabulous card I love this cute guy with his jaunty hat and colourful balloons. So much fun

Marie

Marlene Atkinson said...

A fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley challenge. Marlene DT

Janice said...

What a brilliant fun card, love it Louise, Jx

Stella said...

I love that bird:) And paired up with the balloons it turned out a brilliant birthday card; so fun!

Stella said...

Ooops almost forgotten: Thanks so much for joining us this week at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

Absolutely fabulous!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!