Traduire/ Translate

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

LOTV - Design Collective card

Hi everyone,

I have a card to share with you today that I have creating using some new papers from 


These papers are from the  Romance and Roses Collection, love the soft colour palette,
 I also used a new sentiment.


My image is from a Coloured Artpad, called Wildflowers.  
I added some Glamour dust to make it sparkle.

I have been a bit quiet on my blog lately, going through some major and much needed 
renovations in my Office/Scraproom, I will post photos once done.
 Right now I cannot find anything as I have stuff everywhere.

Entering my card 

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week
Louise

3 comments:

Sue said...

Louise, this is beautiful. I love how you have added the sparkle to the image and your card design is really pretty.
Sue...xxx

Danielle Champagne said...

C'est magnifique Louise, j'aime tant les hydrangées, quelle bonne idée de les faire briller! j'ai bien hate de voir ta scraproom revampée! Bonne chance.

Christina said...

This is a beautifull card Louise!
Hugs Kristel